Speaking & Lectures
Is your organization or group of representatives looking for professional development in how to use social marketing effectively, how to get Google to love your website, or how to effectively and economically advertise your business online with a high return on your investment? We can help! We're currently offering 1hr lecture presentations in the Grey Bruce Counties and Kitchener/Waterloo/Guelph area. Presently booking for 2019. Contact us at 519-387-9322.
We offer the following lectures to help your team maximize your marketing and website budget to help educate your internal team.
- Social Media Marketing for Business Exposure
- Building a Business Website that Google will Love
- Real Estate Brokerage & Agent Website / Social Media Marketing for Increased Exposure 4-week Lecture Series
- The Fundamentals of Search Engine Optimization
- How to Update a Wordpress Website
- How to Blog with an Editorial Calendar for Business Exposure
Previous Seminars, Lectures & Group Education Classes
- Homelife Bayside Realty (Owen Sound | Spring, 2018)
4 weeks of Social Media Marketing & Website Search Engine Optimization for real estate marketing success
- Airports of Ontario 2016 (Blue Mountain Conference Centre)
Featuring "Working Smarter and Not Harder with Social Media Marketing (1hr)
- 9th Annual Ontario 2013 Tourism Summit
Featuring: Mobile Marketing using Augmented Reality"
Hosted by: Tourism Industry Association of Ontario (TIAO)
- "Apps, Maps & Mobile – Case Studies of New Technology Working For You.”
- 10th Annual Grey-Bruce Regional 2009 Tourism Conference
"Weathering the Tourism Economy"
- Owen Sound Brand Camp
"Online Business Marketing 2009 Workshop"
- Grey Bruce Learning Centre 2012 Seminar
"What is Online Social Event Marketing"
- Grey Bruce Bed & Breakfast Association Tourism 2011 Seminar
"How to Reach Vacation Searchers Online"
- Bruce Peninsula Tourism Association 2011 Lecture
"Using the Internet to Reach your Target Audience"
- Centennial College | Centre for Creative Communications
"Creative Fusion lecture 2008 Seminar series"
Ready to Get Started?
Send us a message and tell us a bit about yourself and what you're looking to accomplish and we'll follow up with you!