Welcome to our Owen Sound digital marketing employment page offering various part-time jobs throughout the year.
Job Listing 1:
Facebook Ads Project Manager
We are seeking someone experienced with Facebook Ads to help us better serve our current clients. We are open to lightly mentoring a base but you must be able to work from home/as an Independent Contractor, and report on-site on occasions - so must live somewhere within commuting distance of Owen Sound.
- Formulate paid-social strategy for clients and ensuring that recommendations and decisions are consistent with client objectives
- Fully manage campaign set-up, activation, and day-to-day or week-to-week client communication
- Implement best practices for desktop and mobile user acquisition campaigns.
- Continually drive forward innovation of our paid social channels, eventually mentoring or managing new additions to the team
- Analyze and report relevant social media KPIs on a monthly basis for successes and opportunities
- Investigate all new opportunities from a board perspective to determine relevancy and soundness of an idea or company
- Create compelling content and posts on social media platforms or request content graphics to be created for your campaign setup.
- Contribute and pitch ideas for social media content and marketing campaigns both on Facebook and Instagram, as Facebook owns Instagram
- Extensive experience in planning, developing, executing, analyzing and optimizing campaigns for paid campaigns on social platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc)
- Strong knowledge with Facebook Ads Manager and Power Editor
- Hands-on knowledge of digital media tools - Digital photography, basic Photoshop/photo editing skills, knowledge of apps commonly used for creating social content; basic video creation/editing skills are a bonus
- Experience using a variety of popular social media and blogging platforms - Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Linkedin, WordPress, etc.
- Familiarity with Google Analytics and Facebook Analytics with focus on Facebook pixel reporting
- Ability to think on your feet and work independently with limited resources on multiple tasks being deadline driven
- Creative and analytical skills with the ability to take direction well, learn/develop new skill sets, problem solve, and take on new challenges while paying strong attention to detail