Welcome to our Owen Sound digital marketing employment page offering various part-time jobs throughout the year.
Job Listing (2022): Part-time Actors:
Hello, all you creative people! We're a local marketing agency and want to get to know you and have you in our ongoing client productions for client videos and photos. There's a need in industries to create better content online with real people of all ages and genders. We're building our casting lists now for various industries.
Job Listing: WRITER:
This writing position reports to the web supervisor and acts as a Client Account Manager.
Tasks include but are not limited to:
- People that can interview a client and create website content and marketing scope as an account manager.
- Comfortable with the client on phone.
- Ability to rewrite what a client shares about their business products and service in a good format for target market embracement / professional level. Ability to ghostwrite to make copy more appealing.
- A couple of hours per web project and marketing projects to begin for WEB PROJECTS specifically.
- Creative ad writing for Facebook ads to be in line with terms of service.
- Newsletter writing for Email marketing blocks for clients once a quarter.
- Simple social media post creator (TXT) + graphics(CANVA/PS).
- Blog writer to interview clients around specific topics and get the SEO focused article. (Requires basic WordPress experience.)
RATE: To be discussed.
Job Listing: GOOGLE ADS CAMPAIGN MANAGER:
This position reports to the Client Account Manager and will be responsible for creating advertising strategies to "measurable" drive sales revenue and/or qualified leads. Must have 5 - 10 years of minimum experience
- Conducting keyword research, and establishing bidding strategies to meet and exceed client KPIs.
- Creating and implementing campaign A/B test experiments to identify optimal campaign settings
- Using Google Analytics to develop insights and action items intended to improve paid search performance and meet client goals.
- Analyzing paid search campaign results and adjusting strategy and budgets accordingly.
Please email your resume and portfolio URLs to firstname.lastname@example.org
Facebook Ads Project Manager
We are seeking someone experienced with Facebook Ads to help us better serve our current clients. We are open to lightly mentoring a base but you must be able to work from home/as an Independent Contractor, and report on-site on occasions - so must live somewhere within commuting distance of Owen Sound.
- Formulate paid-social strategy for clients and ensuring that recommendations and decisions are consistent with client objectives
- Fully manage campaign set-up, activation, and day-to-day or week-to-week client communication
- Implement best practices for desktop and mobile user acquisition campaigns.
- Continually drive forward innovation of our paid social channels, eventually mentoring or managing new additions to the team
- Analyze and report relevant social media KPIs on a monthly basis for successes and opportunities
- Investigate all new opportunities from a board perspective to determine relevancy and soundness of an idea or company
- Create compelling content and posts on social media platforms or request content graphics to be created for your campaign setup.
- Contribute and pitch ideas for social media content and marketing campaigns both on Facebook and Instagram, as Facebook owns Instagram
- Extensive experience in planning, developing, executing, analyzing and optimizing campaigns for paid campaigns on social platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc)
- Strong knowledge with Facebook Ads Manager and Power Editor
- Hands-on knowledge of digital media tools - Digital photography, basic Photoshop/photo editing skills, knowledge of apps commonly used for creating social content; basic video creation/editing skills are a bonus
- Experience using a variety of popular social media and blogging platforms - Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Linkedin, WordPress, etc.
- Familiarity with Google Analytics and Facebook Analytics with focus on Facebook pixel reporting
- Ability to think on your feet and work independently with limited resources on multiple tasks being deadline driven
- Creative and analytical skills with the ability to take direction well, learn/develop new skill sets, problem solve, and take on new challenges while paying strong attention to detail