Welcome to our Owen Sound digital marketing employment page offering various part-time jobs throughout the year.
Job Listing 1:
Part-time: Marketing & Advertising Lead Generator
Contact us for more details at 519-387-9322
Job Listing 2:
Graphic Artist (part-time hours):
This position reports to the Social Media Manager and Project Manager and will be responsible for creating conceptual designs consistent with professional branding layout standards. We are looking to fill this part-time subcontractor position with a qualified, action-oriented and self-motivated individual who is capable of prioritizing and handling multiple demands simultaneously. Please email your resume and portfolio URLs to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Logo design
- Branding kit layout with colors and slogans
- website brandied theme layout
- Strong knowledge required of Photoshop, Illustrator, PDF, and asset Indesign, Word and PowerPoint, and file management
- Experience with Social Media Marketing posting
Job Listing 3:
Facebook Ads Project Manager
We are seeking someone experienced with Facebook Ads to help us better serve our current clients. We are open to lightly mentoring a base but you must be able to work from home/as an Independent Contractor, and report on-site on occasions - so must live somewhere within commuting distance of Owen Sound.
- Formulate paid-social strategy for clients and ensuring that recommendations and decisions are consistent with client objectives
- Fully manage campaign set-up, activation, and day-to-day or week-to-week client communication
- Implement best practices for desktop and mobile user acquisition campaigns.
- Continually drive forward innovation of our paid social channels, eventually mentoring or managing new additions to the team
- Analyze and report relevant social media KPIs on a monthly basis for successes and opportunities
- Investigate all new opportunities from a board perspective to determine relevancy and soundness of an idea or company
- Create compelling content and posts on social media platforms or request content graphics to be created for your campaign setup.
- Contribute and pitch ideas for social media content and marketing campaigns both on Facebook and Instagram, as Facebook owns Instagram
- Extensive experience in planning, developing, executing, analyzing and optimizing campaigns for paid campaigns on social platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc)
- Strong knowledge with Facebook Ads Manager and Power Editor
- Hands-on knowledge of digital media tools - Digital photography, basic Photoshop/photo editing skills, knowledge of apps commonly used for creating social content; basic video creation/editing skills are a bonus
- Experience using a variety of popular social media and blogging platforms - Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Linkedin, WordPress, etc.
- Familiarity with Google Analytics and Facebook Analytics with focus on Facebook pixel reporting
- Ability to think on your feet and work independently with limited resources on multiple tasks being deadline driven
- Creative and analytical skills with the ability to take direction well, learn/develop new skill sets, problem solve, and take on new challenges while paying strong attention to detail